|Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums Rules|
1. Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums is a safe, friendly forum where members may discuss any aspect of classical music.
2. Anyone age 13 or over may apply to join Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums. The management aim to provide a safe internet environment for all members, particularly those aged 13 to 17. Accordingly, members should avoid posting material which they would be unhappy for their own children to see.
3. Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums must be used for lawful purposes only. The posting of material in violation of British or United States law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: material we judge to be threatening or obscene, copyrighted material, material which jeopardises national security, or material protected by trade secret or other laws.
4. Within that framework - keep it legal and child-friendly - members may discuss any subject they wish. Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums members are already diverse in terms of age, race, first language, location, and there will be many varying opinions. When debates become heated please avoid attacking the person you are debating with but, rather, address his or her ideas. Words designed to hurt or insult will not be tolerated.
5. When a message is posted on Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums the author grants Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
6. Advertising not previously agreed with forum management, spamming or trolling is not permitted. That includes use of the email and private message systems.
7. Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums assumes no responsibility for any personal information posted in public areas. Members are advised to err on the side of caution when disclosing personal information.
8. Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums management reserves the right to take any lawful action deemed necessary to ensure this forum is not disrupted or abused in any way.
9. Messages posted on Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums express the views of the authors, not those of Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums management.
|about Brightcecilia - brahms listening group - contact site admin - faq - features - forum rules - gallery - getting started - invite - links - lost password? - mahler listening group - pictures & albums - privacy - register - schubert listening group - search - self-promotion - today's posts - sitemap - the Zelenka Obsession - website by havenessence|