Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > Welcome, Feedback & Technology > Feedback, Computing, Technology & the Internet

Notices

Feedback, Computing, Technology & the Internet Comments & questions about Brightcecilia -- social networking, uploading MP3s, posting events in the calendar, technical problems, discussion about new technology

Ha! 990 Guests online... viewing Dave Salmoni + Friend

Old 14-04-12, 12:02 AM
Administrator

Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of
Default Ha! 990 Guests online... viewing Dave Salmoni + Friend

Name:  guests-brightcecilia.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  11.0 KB

They're viewing this image:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh......
Old 16-04-12, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quijote has a spectacular aura about Quijote has a spectacular aura about Quijote has a spectacular aura about

Well, that is a lot of guests on a Forum, I must say. I don't know the gentleman in the picture, but seeing little "skippy" did make me wonder when was the last time I ate kangaroo steak. About a year ago, I think. Quite delicious, too. I also like ostrich, bison and other rare meats, on condition that they are not from endangered species.
I feel suddenly quite hungry. Dinner time, I think.