Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > It's not classical music but we like it > Totally Off-Topic

Notices

Totally Off-Topic If it's not classical music, that's fine. Discuss anything you like in Brightcecilia's lively general forum

Pianist needed in South West

Old 19-04-12, 08:37 PM

mariettedavina is on a distinguished road
Default Pianist needed in South West

I need to recruit a pianist to accompany me alongside my guitarist/saxophonist and cellist for some concerts that I am organising, starting in the Bristol area and then working outwards. There is an initial flat fee rate paid per musician, per concert which will increase with ticket sales. It would be helpful if you were at least at about a Grade 8 standard. I need someone who is prepared to come to 1 rehearsal per week to start off with just for the band to start to play as a unit. Rehearsals will be in North Bristol. Feel free to visit my website - www.mariettedavina.com - the 3 videos under the video section will give you a pretty good idea of the music. Please contact me if interested