Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > Welcome, Feedback & Technology > Announcements & Welcome

Notices

Announcements & Welcome Say a few words about yourself & view announcements about Brightcecilia. What brought you to the Brightcecilia music forums?

Brightcecilia on Twitter

Old 12-08-09, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of
Default Brightcecilia on Twitter

Brightcecilia now has a twitter page:

http://twitter.com/brightcecilia

Members who already tweet and want to make their twitter page known to other members, there's a new field in your profile:

>> User CP
>> Edit Your Details

Name:  brightcecilia-twitter-resistance-is-futile.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  45.2 KB
Resistance is futile!
Old 12-08-09, 09:52 PM

micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of

Can't you make a BC fanpage on Facebook? Please do
Old 12-08-09, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of

There's one here... I'm about to administer CPR.
Old 12-08-09, 11:45 PM

micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of

OK thanks Phil! I'm a fan now
Old 12-08-09, 11:46 PM
Administrator

Old 13-08-09, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by micrologus View Post
OK thanks Phil! I'm a fan now
Yay! I set that facebook page up over a year ago, I think, and then forgot all about it.

I have very mixed feelings about Twitter. It is lovely to see many of our fave members there, and a great way for us all to attract good new people to the site, but Twitter is just so idiotic!

Should we be trying to get Ashton Kutcher to follow us?

I suppose, like so many things in life, it's what you do with it that matters...
Old 13-08-09, 02:07 PM
Please, call me Josh :)

marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all

I use twitter to book gigs and network with players. I had a horn player from Virginia and an oboe player from California give me great feedback on the two sonatas that I am doing on my recital, and sent through my Flute Concerto to the Toronto Symph. through Twitter.
Old 13-08-09, 02:24 PM
Administrator

Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all

Add me! Add me!

https://twitter.com/FloBrightC
Old 13-08-09, 02:45 PM
Please, call me Josh :)

marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all

I did, I did!
Old 13-08-09, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Thank you!

My first follower except for a spammer, who I blocked. I can see why it might be an idea to only allow people to follow you who you've approved!