Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > Welcome, Feedback & Technology > Feedback, Computing, Technology & the Internet

Notices

Feedback, Computing, Technology & the Internet Comments & questions about Brightcecilia -- social networking, uploading MP3s, posting events in the calendar, technical problems, discussion about new technology

Showcase Question

Old 20-07-08, 02:58 PM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of
Default Showcase Question

Was wondering if you asked the artist if you can activate the "Add" function on the music player so that we can add the music to our profile? Thanks.
Old 20-07-08, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all

Good point.

The policy is that music can't be added or downloaded unless the artist has specifically requested, which so far they haven't. (They would be very upset if we started handing out downloads of their music against their wishes.)

However, in almost every case, there is a myspace page link for each artist in the credits, and in some cases you can add the song (it is usually on their player) or even download it from there. For example, Josh Newton, aka our very own marquis66, has enabled downloads from his page at www.myspace.com/joshnewtonmusic.
Old 20-07-08, 03:13 PM
Please, call me Josh :)

marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all

How can I hide if you keep tossing around my name, Flo?

Seriously though, if you put anything else of mine up on the Showcase, please feel free to enable downloads, comments, adds, requests for commissions, remixes, videos featuring hot dancing girls, or anything else that is an option
Old 20-07-08, 03:18 PM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquis66 View Post
How can I hide if you keep tossing around my name, Flo?
I just sent you a friend request.
Old 20-07-08, 03:20 PM
Brightcecilian

AndersWestberg is on a distinguished road

You can add my music from myspace if you want to :-)
Old 20-07-08, 03:22 PM

Anders I was going to mention before that you don't have the 'Add' function available on your profile.
Old 20-07-08, 03:28 PM
Brightcecilian

I have now
Old 20-07-08, 03:33 PM

Ok, thanks, Anders.

By the way, I was wanting to ask you. Did you know that you an Aaron Copeland show a striking resemblance??

Look at my profile. He is just to the right of your picture.

http://www.myspace.com/bob4bach
Old 20-07-08, 03:41 PM
Brightcecilian

Haha... Thats very true. I had no idea :-P. Maybe i should change picture now!
Old 20-07-08, 03:48 PM

Well you certainly could be in WORSE company!!!