Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > It's not classical music but we like it > Totally Off-Topic

Notices

Totally Off-Topic If it's not classical music, that's fine. Discuss anything you like in Brightcecilia's lively general forum

Grand Irony

Old 10-08-08, 03:49 AM

Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future
Default Grand Irony

So I went to see the new Batman movie - it's all the rage these days. I go up to the kid behind the ticket counter in our little small-town theater.

"One for the Dark Knight, please."
"Uh, there' kind of a problem with the Dark Knight."
"What?"
"There's bats in the movie theater."
"There are bats in the Batman movie?"
"Yeah, they were flying around and some of the patrons were complaining."
"That's HILARIOUS! You should charge extra!"

Well, sadly, they wouldn't let me see it because of the bats. But I'm not upset... it's too funny.
Old 10-08-08, 05:21 AM

maureen has a spectacular aura about maureen has a spectacular aura about
Default doooeeewww doooooeeeewww

i sense the makings of an urban legend
Old 10-08-08, 07:46 AM
Administrator

Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of

Old 10-08-08, 10:03 AM
Please, call me Josh :)

marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all marquis66 is a name known to all

They should have played the movie for the bats. I haven't seen it, but from what some of my friends said about, the bats wouldn't have stayed any longer than 15 minutes in.
Old 10-08-08, 05:05 PM

Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of Herzeleide has much to be proud of

It's an excellent film.
Old 11-08-08, 11:05 AM
Administrator

Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all

That is so cool.

Reminds me of the film Matinee, set during the Suez crisis, where a man in a giant rubber ant costume leaps out in the middle of the (fictitious) film MANT! and runs up and down the aisles making the girls scream.