Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > The Classical Music Auditorium > The Classical Music Sound Hole

Notices

The Classical Music Sound Hole Classical music discussion on any subject which falls outside the categories below

Richter Complete EMI Recordings To Be Released

Old 12-08-08, 03:59 PM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of
Default Richter Complete EMI Recordings To Be Released

Sorry for not combing this post with the Cziffra but I just saw this one.

It's going to be released in September. (14 disks).

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2770107
Old 12-08-08, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all Florestan is a name known to all

Oh god - quick, somebody resuscitate Despina!
Old 12-08-08, 05:46 PM

Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future

(is fainted)
Old 12-08-08, 05:53 PM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of

According to that site, they are selling it for around $56, which is about 29 pounds.

(It might be twice that when WE see it).
Old 12-08-08, 05:57 PM

Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnguy View Post
According to that site, they are selling it for around $56, which is about 29 pounds.

(It might be twice that when WE see it).
Well, most of the Richter People (self not included) already have that set - right? Isn't this a rerelease? Not that it isn't going to fly at a MERE 56$$. I think the correct response is "GET IT!"
Old 12-08-08, 06:00 PM

I honestly don't know about that. I just saw it and thought people would be interested.

I learned my lesson on that Igor Stravinsky set...I'm not going to wait. I'm going to buy it as soon as I can.
Old 12-08-08, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnguy View Post
I honestly don't know about that. I just saw it and thought people would be interested.

I learned my lesson on that Igor Stravinsky set...I'm not going to wait. I'm going to buy it as soon as I can.
Yes, but can you find it on a site that's not... in Japanese?
Old 12-08-08, 06:06 PM

Good question.
Old 12-08-08, 10:21 PM

maureen has a spectacular aura about maureen has a spectacular aura about
Default online translator?

feets don't fail me now