Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums

Go Back   Brightcecilia Classical Music Forums > It's not classical music but we like it > Totally Off-Topic

Notices

Totally Off-Topic If it's not classical music, that's fine. Discuss anything you like in Brightcecilia's lively general forum

Where's the love?

Old 23-11-08, 08:04 AM
Administrator

Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of Philidor has much to be proud of
Default Where's the love?

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y_ncOVlDw"]YouTube - CNN Reports on President Bush - Where's the Love?[/ame]

Old 23-11-08, 08:37 AM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of

WHAT????

NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY????????????

(just kidding!!!)
Old 23-11-08, 04:06 PM

The Sparrow is a splendid one to behold The Sparrow is a splendid one to behold The Sparrow is a splendid one to behold The Sparrow is a splendid one to behold The Sparrow is a splendid one to behold The Sparrow is a splendid one to behold The Sparrow is a splendid one to behold

awww, poor Bushy.
Too funny.
Old 23-11-08, 04:20 PM

micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of

Poor boy
Old 23-11-08, 06:29 PM

Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future

Don't worry! Everyone wants to shake President-Elect Obama's hand.

PS: What's going on with the youtube censorship in the USA!!??
Old 23-11-08, 06:35 PM

haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of haydnguy has much to be proud of

I was kidding.
Old 23-11-08, 06:42 PM

Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future Despina41 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnguy View Post
I was kidding.
Oh ok. But I mean, if they're censoring Nathan Lane...heh, you might as well censor CNN too
Old 23-11-08, 07:01 PM

micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of micrologus has much to be proud of

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkd3yHviCr0"]YouTube - The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love[/ame]
Old 24-11-08, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despina41 View Post
Oh ok. But I mean, if they're censoring Nathan Lane...heh, you might as well censor CNN too
I'm not sure who Nathan Lane is....(inserts blushing smiley here).
Old 24-11-08, 10:43 AM

Yes you do. Broadway actor-singer, voice over artist, movie actor (cartoon character, well not quite)..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001447/